Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick Update on Life

Things are really rocking and rolling here, so I haven't had time to write. I am finally taking a break from my frenzied packing, and decided I'd do a quick update (a very condensed version).

We found an apartment! Below is a link to the map of the apartment complex.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8333%20braesmain%20houston%20tx%2077025&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

We are so excited to have found such an awesome place. It is called Alexan Main Street and is sort of a mid-rise community with a parking garage and lots of amenities. We got an apartment on the 4th floor overlooking Reliant Stadium and all the cool things right by us (we're right across the street from a Super Target, next to a post office, near every restaurant imaginable, and near a supermarket). Check out the apartments by using this link... alexanmainstreet.com (*Caution: there is an intro that has music, so turn your speakers down if you're slacking off at work*). If you go to the floorplans and scroll down, ours is the Holcombe.

We are moving this Friday (aaawwww!!!), so life is really hectic right now. We have spent today and yesterday packing and finishing last-minute errands. So far today, I have gotten the dog groomed, had Karl's car detailed (since we've been using it so much while my car is being worked on) (which is what Nic and his kind friends have been doing all day today), washed clothes, and packed, packed, packed! I'm feeling really drained, but know it will be worth it in a few days.

Tomorrow I am going to try and finish up a few other errands and more packing. I am also going to have lunch with my good friend, so that is awesome.

I'd better get back to it. More will follow as soon as I have a chance to write (not sure when that will be).

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, what a great place! don't forget andres's parents live in houston now if you need anything. we hope to visit you in h-town soon!-marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice apartment!! Glad that you made it to Houston safely. Don't forget that Nicole is there, and I am sure that she would be happy to help with anything.

    ReplyDelete