


Then I had another first by trying sushi for the first time. Nic was craving it for a few weeks, so I said we should get with Chris because he is a sushi connoisseur. After we got our trophies, he took us to a restaurant called Sushi Zushi. The boys were kind to me and ordered sushi rolls that were not too off the wall. I have to say that it was really good.
It was a nice evening overall. The bowling season was great and I'm glad we got to finish the season in such good standings. It will be sad to leave this team. We had such a fun time bowling and it was a great opportunity to meet some real fun and down to earth people in San Antonio.


I think that my bowling average is about 65...its pretty pathetic, but a ton of fun. Nice job on finishing second! And sushi is awesome. Chris (my brother) and I go all the time. Glad you tried it and liked it!
ReplyDelete