I am not really a blogger (yet). I hope to become a decent one soon. I've decided to get this blog going as an additional way to keep people current on the things going on in my life (there is only so much you can accomplish through Facebook).
Things are getting hectic right now, so there are tons of new and important things to let people know about, so why not tell about all of them in a blog! I would like it to be a daily blog, but cannot guarantee anything like that. I'll probably post things every few days (depending on how exciting or random my life is throughout the week).
If you are a blogger, please give me any pointers you are willing to share. I'm looking forward to it and hope it interests someone out there.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment