Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fitness Diary: June 22 - June 28

I had a pretty successful week, although I was going to try and get a workout in today but didn't. We were in San Antonio this weekend, so I worked out Friday before we left, took Saturday off, and was going to workout when we got home. By the time we got home it was 7:30pm and I needed to eat and unpack. Oh well, 4 days out of the 7 is pretty good for me. Next week we are off work on Friday and will be in town all week with a house guest on Tuesday, but no one else the rest of the time. Here's this week's accomplishment...

Monday, June 22nd - Punch, Kick & Jam














Tuesday, June 23rd - Turbo Sculpt














Wednesday, June 24th - N/A

Thursday, June 25th - Cardio Party (Mix 1)














Friday, June 26th - Lower Body Jam/ 20 Minute Workout















Saturday, June 27th - N/A

Sunday, June 28th - N/A


I'm sorry if these posts bore anyone. I just really feel like this is good for me to document my weekly progress. I am starting to feel more fit and it keeps me motivated to see my activity laid out on the screen. I don't really look smaller, but I feel like there is some muscle under my fat. Maybe that muscle will show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment